• Welcome to our the new and improved forums systems. For tech support (only during May 2020), please email forums-2016@lymphoma.com. Also, please note that no new memberships are being processed for 6 days (5/26/20) as we continue to make upgrades to our systems. Existing members may continue to use all systems freely!

Welcom Wagon ~ vsn 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylin

Ths has ben redone a cupl times. thot i'd "shiny" it up. ;) som of th threds wer ded, due to th bord move. so i'm heer to fix. at th bgining i thot id
let yuo no why i tipe ths way

a good 1st stop lookn for INFO is www.lymphomation.org

Thot we wd pt tgethr a reel welcom. so heer it is.
welcom to owr 'famly'
glad ya fownd us, bt sory ya *had* to.

Heer is some lite hartd stuff to show yuo ths is not an otomatic death sentense. TRUTH

heer is a list of good 'bginnr' threds to help ya get to no us, and get starrtd heer. pleez feel free to jump rite in.

Here's a tip to help maintain your privacy as this forum is both indexed and highly ranked by google: do not list your full name in your forum information (click on My Home at the top and Personal Information at the bottom of that page). If your full name is listed your link to lymphoma could be found by prospective employers who could then subtly and illegally discriminate against you. One forum member believes that happened to them.

I'l jus direct ya to th top of th front page, to NHL~Our Stories. an intro to us, and an oprtunty for yuo to intro yuorslf to us.

then an intro to us aside of th cancer. who we truly ar.

Whoooooooooooo Are Yuo

and anothr

Whats in a screen name?

Age at DX?

love ths! The Dumb Things Peepl Say

AND
ya wana no wht th heck we'r sayin? ACRONYMS

TREETMENT STUFF

Clinical Trials You can also call the Lymphoma Research Foundation at 1-800-500-9976 and they will conduct a clinical trial search for you. Or email them at helpline@lymphoma.org

trial info frm peeps on this forum

And now, a wrrd frm Karl....

Condensd CHOP-R tips versn 2

SCT Tips

RADIATION

This is Cincy's IMRT Radiashn, but it applys to anybdy who mite be desiding wht to get

Radiation Primer, from the hodge side, stil applys heer

Radiation 101

The Median isnt the Message

THIS IS IMPORTNT!
Shingles Info

any rash needs to be lookd at. if yuo have brrning or tingling on yuor skin and no rash at all, CALL yuor dr! erly treetmnt afects the durashn AND th posiblty of post herpathic pain. i still feel th welps on my bak ad above my rite eye.

oral mucositis resource

Most cancer survivors say chemo is not as bad as yuo think

latent efects after NED, continud after-care is nesesry

AND th brass ring we ar all striving for, The Unofficial NED Survay!

NHL Subtypes

Adding thees to the welcom wagon, links for newly dx'd, and hosptl gift ideas and recovry

FINANSL ASSISTANS

walgreens and walmart offer scrips for $4, CVS also has a similr offer for uninsurd peepl.
the enrolmnt for this starts at $20.

The Walgreens scrip list

Walmart $4 scrips

i codnt find CVS online, but its my pharm of chois and i no i see the sine at the desk.

hope ths helps sombdy!

Co-Pay Assistance Program Broadens Funding

Co-Pay Assistans Program

Finansl help re treetments

LLS Co-Pay Assistans

LLS Frrst Connect

10 ways to save on prescriptns

Walgreens Offering Free Healthcare For Jobless, Uninsured

Doctor slashh patients lab test costs!
Heer it is! "PrePaid Lab"

Other difficltys

Depressn Self Assesmnt Tool

Anothr Depressn Self Assessmnt Tool

Dealing with Scanxiety

what to say and what NOT to say to a depressed patient

SO SO SO IMPORTNT, COPY THIS AND PLASE IT WHER FRENDS AND FAM WILL REED IT......OR JUS MAKE COPYS AND PASS EM OWT!
The Spoon Theory

and adding a new one The Bucket, filled or empty

Bord Fun

The Shiznit

Grate Gift Ideas

The Neutropenia Song

Give Back Shopping

The Cure Magazine reed it online or get yuor free subscrptn today

Coping Magazine is not free but is a good magazine

For Those of Us Wethering Storms

Th Restorashn Thred, poetry

HAPPY PICS

be prepared to BE AMAZD AT THIS VERSN OF STAND BY ME

The NEED of a Beautifl FREND

OK! I thnk i hav added th importnt thngs. i'm positiv sombdy wil be quik to corect me if im rong

til then,

ths has ben a publc annownsmnt brot to yuo by Sara and Lamby

Last edited:

andym

Super Moderator
Note, I just cleaned some discussions out of this thread to leave it as just the Welcom Wagon.

New members: if you have questions please start a new thread by going to the NHL support forum at http://forums.lymphoma.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 and look near the upper left for the "New Thread" button. That way most of our members will notice your question.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.