• Welcome to our the new and improved forums systems. For tech support (only during May 2020), please email forums-2016@lymphoma.com. Also, please note that no new memberships are being processed for 6 days (5/26/20) as we continue to make upgrades to our systems. Existing members may continue to use all systems freely!

Update on Skylin/Sara: Tues., 5/3, 8:30 a.m. EDT

JerryOH

Just a quick post, as I am on my way to a visit with oncologist and a long chemo session...

Sara was excited this morning. Her blood counts went back up last night; CT scan showed minimal blood in the stomach. Soooo...surgeon says she can go home this afternoon!

I am so happy for our cherished Skylin!

anjou

Re: Update on Skylin/Sara: Tues., 5/3, 8:30 a.m. E

Glad to read that Skylin is doing better and looking forward to her posts!! Welcome back Skylin when you get home

thislifeiluv

Jerry,
How thoughtful of you to even think to update us as you are walking out the door to your own treatment! I hope it goes well. When you find your way back, check in with us. You must know that you've become a part of our day!
Same for you, Sara. We missed you!

andym

Super Moderator
What great news! Hope you have a smooth chemo session and start melting that last node away.

Best wishes and cheers,
Andy

Freedom

Run Sara Run...

So awesome you're getting out and back home. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Can't wait to hear from you.

Take care and God Bless,
Milena

laura79

Wonderful News, Yeah Sara!!! you are such a trooper, keep on keepin on

Hugs Laura

Sandy-02

knew nothing much could keep our Sara down for long.

donnel

Jerry,
Thanks for your updates on Sara. Glad she is getting sprung. Hope your Chemo day went smooth. I use to hate those long days.
Donna

maureen

Everyone should be home by now, Sara and Jerry both recovering. Of course, in their own beds
Hmmmm.....
I hope you both had a good day.

PugMom

Jerry, Thank you, and hoping you're feeling better tonight. Must have been a long day, yet still you check on "our" Sara.
Sara, am tired, blurry eyes, but sure if I read further, I'll find out you're home too. Thank goodness. You are an AMAZING woman..Keep your eye on the mail, Ms. Mom!! Please take care of yourself, and know how much you are loved.
Love Always, Lizzy/PugMom and Jesse/CorgiDad

JerryOH

Thanks, everyone! It was a long day, with more "fun" tomorrow and Thursday.

I spoke with our dear friend tonight. Sara had a rough ride home--got quite nauseated. But she is home--very happy to be there! She is on a "soft food" diet.

I will call Sara when I get home from chemo tomorrow.

*hugs*