• Welcome to our the new and improved forums systems. For tech support (only during May 2020), please email forums-2016@lymphoma.com. Also, please note that no new memberships are being processed for 6 days (5/26/20) as we continue to make upgrades to our systems. Existing members may continue to use all systems freely!

Need writers (and editors?) for main lymphoma site overhaul.

mclemore

Administrator
Staff member
Ok.. I'm motivated to try this again. An overall of the main site is been needed for a long time. One aspect of this are the little info articles. They are all 15+ years old and are clearly dated.

Does anyone here want to either write quality little articles for the site, or help identify a list of what topics are worth covering?

I can oversee a web design overall for the main site, but we run this as a community service and resources are limited (the limited advertising doesn't cover the cost to run the site, but the shortfall isn't a big deal). I just don't have time to play editor or project manager for what content should go on the main site.

I do have a possible lead (not from this site) on a writer who happens to also be a doctor with a background in lymphoma, but we would likely burn through our tiny budget very very quickly...

Volunteers? Thoughts? Advise?