• Welcome to our the new and improved forums systems. For tech support (only during May 2020), please email forums-2016@lymphoma.com. Also, please note that no new memberships are being processed for 6 days (5/26/20) as we continue to make upgrades to our systems. Existing members may continue to use all systems freely!

Got PET CT results

fighterm

I had 15 cm tumor in my chest plus 2.5 l pleural effusion. Multiple smaller tumors. After 3 cycles of RCEOP 2 tumors were remaining, 6 and 3.6 cm. They almost did not change after 3 more cycles. 8 months passed (W&W), I had a PET CT and got a result. One tumor 2.2 cm in pleural area. I am happy.

Last edited:

fighterm

Thank you all. What's interesting is the slow regression of the tumors long after my last treatment in July last year. It took 3 cycles of chemo to shrink the biggest tumor from 15 cm to 6, then almost 11 months to shrink 6 cm to 2.2cm.

po18guy

That indeed is something to be thankful for. Quite a recession. There was no "red devil" (Doxorubicin) in that regimen - a good thing - but it still sounds tough on you. However, the cancer hated it more than you did.

chuck15

Good news. I had similar result after radiation, It took time to dissipate after they treated it. Good for you, you been at this a long time.

fighterm

Thanks. Interestingly the RCEOP regimen was not as hard on me as previous RB. Maybe my doc took better care of all side effects this time.