• Welcome to our the new and improved forums systems. For tech support (only during May 2020), please email forums-2016@lymphoma.com. Also, please note that no new memberships are being processed for 6 days (5/26/20) as we continue to make upgrades to our systems. Existing members may continue to use all systems freely!

Don’t get it

Jackiet

I don’t understand why my onc wants me to keep my appointment at northwestern. A friend went last week n had had lab work. Said the place was empty. Dr didn’t give her her shot, told her to get out of there. I know I need my Vidaza shots, so I’ll cover up and go. Hope everyone is safe.

tbear

Is that a shot or group of shots available closer to home or in a smaller setting maybe? Might be worth a call?

Take Care! :)

Jackiet

Dr said insurance won’t pay if I go closer to. Home. I’ve haaad dozens of these injection at our
Local cancer clinic. But I really need my shots. So I will forward on. My husband has to stay. In the car till my appt is over. Stay safe.

tbear

Dr said insurance won’t pay if I go closer to. Home. I’ve haaad dozens of these injection at our
Local cancer clinic. But I really need my shots. So I will forward on. My husband has to stay. In the car till my appt is over. Stay safe.
So you get curb service from you cheuffur (spl?).

Take Care … :)

andym

Super Moderator
I’m sorry you are forced to go into the city to get your shot.

I hope the trip goes well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk